I'm in love with my garden.

After many years of sweat and toil... and a bit of cursing my clay soil, I won't lie.

Finally.

Specimen.

Poppies are taking Center Stage amongst some purple Catmint

Naturally I am the nutbar that is running out to take pictures of my garden.... when it rains!






Well, guess you can't argue with results.



Make A Wish.... Set It Free....



When it comes to my garden..... I hang out my heart for all to see.




ImagesByCW Photography

Curious as a Cathy



About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.