I hope everyone is recovered from yesterday's steamed up coffee chat!

I appreciate everyone who participated in the chat, as it was of a most personal nature.
Thanks so much for sharing of your hearts.   

And not giving me a lecture for my sexy gifs. 
Please know, I choose those particular ones because what makes those men sexy -- is that they clearly do not take themselves too serious.   They can laugh at themselves.   They just also happen to be very easy on the eyes ;)


Also, my laptop has returned in perfect working order.
A little late to have time to download pictures from my Canon, however:  a perfect opportunity for a cell phone dump.

This treat only exists as an image now --- special thanks shout out to McGuffy Ann for the lovely birthday present.   I ate it so quick, I actually forgot that I had taken a picture of it!



Speaking of treats, I suspect that is exactly what this big feller was looking for on our back deck.



Yep, that's the stainless steel container I keep our compost scraps in before I take them to the compost bin.    Left Brain had to go outside and chase him away.   He wouldn't budge.    Theivin' bugger.

Finally, my zen:  my garden.


Peony Proud
And I brought a little bit indoors to enjoy too

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10151772_10152575697793939_5910203959507736676_n.jpg



Curious as a Cathy

Wordless Wednesday @ ImagesByCW
About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.