You know since I have received my glorious big girl camera, I think I've posted some glorious pictures on the blog recently.

Especially sunsets. they're my happy thoughts. 


 A perfect moment captured.

But life is not always perfect.
And sometimes, it's hard to capture.

Sometimes you have to chase after the moment.    Sometimes it slips through your grasp.
Sometimes you grab on tight.

But the truly fun part will always be the chase.

"Try and take a picture of me mommy!"












Life.  Unscripted.  Unedited.  Imperfect.
Somewhere beyond the chains of imperfection and expectation;  I Gotcha.

And found there also waited my happy thought.

ImagesByCW Photography
Curious as a Cathy



About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.