It's Pondering Day!

 Also, grocery day.... which immediately made me think of this:

http://p-ec1.pixstatic.com/517e7f82fb04d679ce000c60._w.400_h.225_s.centercrop_.jpg

 Seriously, you cannot possibly think that I mean anything I utter while in the state of "hangry."

Adj. Being simultaneously hungry and angry. 
Often the latter because of the former. 
Having one's hunger extended, unnecessarily so as to create anger.
When I am hangry, it's a whole other level of Mean Girl.
Let Me Tell You.
Better yet:  let's not waste time on words we don't really mean:  just feed the beast.

File under Unintentional Self Promotion:

 I didn't mean to upload a selfie on my Instagram.    I'm normally very careful about putting such things out there.    Because, people can be mean.
But many have actually asked me  "what the hell do you look like anyway?"

Whaddayameanwhat do I look like?
There's a picture right there in my About the Author box!

Oh, you meant -- with less cleavage?
Done.

http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xap1/10453743_1455846371339506_1576402559_n.jpg


For the record though.... I do thing a rock some pretty mean cleavage.

But some people do think it is quite mean of me, as a married woman, to go into Full On Fangirl Mode.

I'm having a Chrisis!
I'm Hooked!
http://f1.thejournal.ie/media/2014/05/fingeringbrain.gif
Wait.... THAT's Pondering!!

Um, yeah.
I think we can all agree:  I totally meant to do that.

I'm so very sorry.
Try not to judge me too harshly.

It can be so hard to find the baseline of appropriateness in any given variable....

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1352867703328763869.jpg







... especially when you're so hungry.




 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png


Today's Prompt:  Mean

About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.