Normally when I Ponder, it's words that are wrangled.

However, since I am so happy to have my laptop back and thus able to download and edit photos from my big girl camera...

 .... this week, you get a visual representation of the prompt.

And I'm just super happy because I caught a deal on the cost of fixing said laptop.
And I like spreading joy.
It's very catchy ya know.

Here are some other things you can catch.

Sights and Smells


A Flight




 Or, in mid flight


 Some sunny rays is always nice
 

 Or a pretty bloom
 

 sometimes, you have to be careful what you might get caught in!



I know they say that if you love something, you should set it free.
But I think if you managed to Catch something really great.    A real treasure.
You should hold on tight and never let go.

Because real treasures are very rare.



Unless you catch a cold.
Give that sh*t away.   Stat.



 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png"/>


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.