This Monday morning finds me with a full house!!

It's a PA Day which means All The Children, All The Hours.
Plus One that I am babysitting.

My parents are visiting.

Left Brain has a day off.

I got NOISE y'all.

Thus, I am retreating here:


 Because, Reasons.


 Meanwhile, this is happening on my left:

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10390172_10152554932438939_6298549703470508329_n.jpg
Mermaid Barbie Pool Party
And the beat goes on.
And I'm in the Spotlight!!


”Photobucket”border=”0 
I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorkedholy cow 092Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know!  Curious as a Cathy is taking a hiatus & I was going to tell you that our Becca (Honorary Co-Conductor) was going to cover for her for the month, but ANNOUNCING BECCA – OUR NEW CO-CONDUCTOR ON OUR MUSIC LOVE TRAIN!  APPLAUSE!  NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!


It's a Freebie Week --- and I think this song the girls are singing Is Very Important.
Honestly -- it's just not cool y'all. 




A live version of this is also going down....




As funny as that is, I'm just over here all.... summer, why you be so cruel?




Probably strikes you as odd that small town Ontario girl dreams of catching a wave and hanging ten.

But then again...

....  Yeah, yeah.... you all know I'll be in that pool, with a cold one, later. 

Because, Reasons. 

About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.