After a weekend of glorious weekend of warm, sunny weather - we are back to rain showers again.

But, I did promise some nice sunset shots this week as I wanted to try out my UV filter for my camera.

I am a woman of my word.






I confess to being a wee bit obsessed with this fence line.   It just makes such a great dramatic background to the setting sun.
I live in a small town; bear with me - I will find more interesting things to shoot soon.

Sure I can find some willing subjects around here -- also very sunny.


Stay Gold ZooZoo.
Stay Gold.

ImagesByCW Photography

Curious as a Cathy


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.