brought me some May Flowers!
 
pink primrose
 and as I promised:  I got lotsa drops!

I found it quite challenging photographing drops of water, because of course, they are clear: which means the lens is looking for something to focus on -- and often it would go right past the droplet and focus on an object either in the background or the foreground.

I'd say I need more practice, but I'd much rather be inside warm and dry.

(click any image to enlarge)


love the reflections in the drops





So that's great Mother Nature.
Thank you for all the rain that made my garden spring to life.


Now, please stop.
That would be great, thank you.

If the skies continue to remain clear, I'll have some dramatic sunsets next week.


Curious as a Cathy

ImagesByCW Photography



About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.