Good Morning and Welcome to the Coffee Chat...... my Birthday Party!!!

Don't mind if I supply the flowers:




 They were more of a Mother's Day Surprise that I woke up too, but since they are in my garden, they will be the gift that keeps on giving.

The kids also made some very nice, cute gifts .. as only their tiny, full of love and determination hands can do.

Left Brain supplied a nice tech gadget that I have been dying to get my hands on.
Have you ever been out on the town --- say, like you were getting your hair did into a great new style and wanted to capture the process....... but alas!
You realize your iPhone is out of power!   *insert gasp, moan and fetal positing rocking here*

Not anymore!
Mine All Mine!  

http://img.technospot.net/Lepow-Moonstone-Charging-Ports-1024x576.jpg
Lepow Moonstone Portable charger!

You can click the above link for a review, and hopefully I will have my own review in the near future.   Basically, it can charge 2 devices at a time.    Your phone, your tablet, your laptop.   And rumour has it holds up to 2 full charges!!

So next time, I won't have to wait until I have walked all the way home, and plugged in my phone charger to do that Selfie:

the sleek version
So, I got myself all presentable, we got flowers and some gifts..... let's get this party started!
Do you remember the rules about what you are to bring?

Time out for Mom



 Tuesday, May 13th, 2014

It's my Birthday!  What did ya get me?  Where are we going?    Remember the rules regarding what you can bring.  I am bringing Licorice and Beer.


Although, if you were around on the weekend (even though I wasn't at all and very sorry about that -- I will be visiting everyone this week!), you will know that I also mentioned that Licorice and Beer are not exactly healthy or filling to everyone. 
I know, imagine.
So I will also provide Lasagna and Buns.

 Tuesday, May 13th, 2014

It's my Birthday!  What did ya get me?  Where are we going?    Remember the rules regarding what you can bring.  I am bringing Licorice and Beer.   - See more at: http://amothersluv.blogspot.ca/2009/05/coffee-chat-sneak-peeks.html#sthash.R6Da5Xxk.dpuf
Actually, that could apply to Left Brain as well.   Maybe I will let him cook -- since it is my birthday and all.

Left Brain and I also had a date night on Friday -- you can see now why I haven't been around much this weekend - and saw Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

To say I am fangirling hard on Oh Captain My Captain would be an understatement.


http://images.says.com/uploads/story_source/source_image/265358/eb65.gif
source
Awwww.... poor sad Captain:  he's probably just waiting there for his invitation.

also, you're welcome
However, since I believe Chris Evans is busy filming the second Avengers installment, I guess he won't be able to attend the party.
Too bad, because I bet he would bring a nice Cheese Plate and Espresso (because of course he would know that I love coffee.)

Alright party goers, that's enough hints.
I hope you are coming to my party, and I do hope you have figured out what you should bring.


Next Week:   Next weekend is holiday in Canada -- where would you go if you had a 3 day weekend vacation -- and money was no Object?



About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.