It's Monday again dear Readers.
Sorry to be the bearer of  bad news.

After a weekend of rainy, chilly weather that saw our family finally give up and head to the mall seeking some kind of entertainment outside our 4 walls, I am not feeling particularly rested, or jovial either.

I hate to be so typical as to complain about the weather, but seriously; I can handle, snow, rain, sunshine, wind so strong it knocks the kids slide over, on any given day....

... but all of that in one day?
You push too hard Mother Nature!

Although, it does make for interesting photos:
(click to enlarge photo)


 This shot was captured with my iPhone, from my bedroom window, as I was racing to close windows because from the front of the house it was all stormy rains (hence the dark shadow at the bottom of the picture) and the dark clouds were rolling quickly in... BUT ... you can see the one beam of sunlight still desperately trying to hold the course.    The small section of my neighbourhood was alight with bursting colour, while the rest was under Stormy Weather. 

Thanks to reading a great free booklet, "iPhoneOnly Photography: Shooting Essentials" from David Molnar, (follow the link to get your free book while supplies last!), I've been learning how to take better pictures with my iPhone camera.   As he says, "the best camera, is the one in your pocket."
Which is generally true because I do not always have time to grab my big girl camera.

You know, with all the children also racing to the window with me.  And, on me.

So, now I have a great app for capturing that Stormy Weather.

Also, pretty jazzy tune. 




And in case you like to dance in the rain, New Orleans style, the Professor can show you how:





http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif

I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorkedholy cow 092Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know!   NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!


This week's theme from our last Spotlight Dancer, Joyce, she wants us to give her lots of brass & all that Jazz!  So, do you think we can do it?  We're going to Jazz it up!!! 



About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.