I think that title is a bit off... ??
Something does not seem quite right.   I may have got my mords wixed up.

You see, I am trying to Ponder and Focus; on two different things today.

 Rivets.
And Water.

 But, I do believer I have found some rivets OVER water!



Bridge rivets, while not very exciting, are certainly very necessary.

Especially if your bridge is over water.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2589/5751873669_a187d8c210.jpg
source


 Although, personally?    I find these kinds of rivets both necessary and exciting!




I think she was riveted, don't you?

However, neither of these are RIVULETS of water.
Which is what I think my mind was trying to connect.    No streams of small water here.

Oh!   But I did find a "rivet" in a small stream!!

Rivet!  Rivet!
M'Kay.   That may be stretching my Ponderings out a bit too far.

But this shot, Angel Girls reflection in the rivulet --- definitely Riveting in my opinion:


What do you suppose she was pondering?
Besides rivets, or how to catch some speckled frogs?

Goldfish.
Of course.


Riveting Waters.
Nailed it.

 photo image13_zps64a48e1e.png


Brenda's Pondering Prompt today:   Rivet


Alison and Greta's Through the Lens Photography Prompt:   Water. 

About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.