Well this Monday Morning has me playing catch up --- in a big, big way.
A weekend of birthday celebrating for Angel Girl, and a Easter pageant at my church means I did not lift the lid of my laptop since Friday morning.

*gasp*

I know, I got the shakes too. 

Last count, I believe I had over 80 blogs to read in my folder.
Sorry all -- I may not get to everyone.

I am also getting over the effects of one wicked migraine that had me sleep the Sunday away.
So this Monday:  this is me:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02715/POTD_sloth_2715795k.jpg
baby sloth in a bucket of stuffies - because Baby Sloth!!

Yeah, a nap in a bucket of soft and furries seems like a good idea.
Also, there's no cream for my coffee. 

Let's see if I can find some music to get me moving on this tired Monday.
And I'd better be quick about, because it looks like the Spotlight is on ME!  

”Photobucket”border=”0


I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorkedholy cow 092Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know!   NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!


It's a Freebie Week!

I have no idea who they are -- but I'll take the dare!




Adam Levine:  had to be done.




Sometimes you just gotta shake the bad off, put one foot forward.......and move along:




What gets you moving on those slower than slow days?


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.