Happy Monday!!
Said no one ever.

But you might... if you had enjoyed some lovely spring weather that resulted in some golden moments captured.


 And a lovely walk in the woods on a Sunday afternoon with your family and your camera.

One of those might have been more fun to have along because OMGawd!!   The bickering over who gets to lead??  Is this normal?   I'm an only child, so....always leader!  

There was still some deep snow along the path that made walking slippery and a bit treacherous for the little ones.   But the sun was warm by Canadian standards and the breeze gentle.
Those pictures a little later in the week after I have had time to get them loaded onto my computer and do some editing. 

I also captured some pretty cool pictures of our local waterfall the other night, with my iPhone.
This time it was below zero and my fingers were Freezing!!   But I was determined to figure out some night shooting with my phone camera.

The shots are a bit grainy -- will still have to figure out how to get better night shots.
But I love how the colours came out. 


 

I wish I had taken a video because the rush of that water was deafening!!
Yet standing there, you were just mesmerized by the raw power of nature.
It was just like standing in the midst of a storm...... and having it ride you down.





I feel Spring in the air!!  Finally!!

Winter....just like storms, eventually ends.




May the sun shine it's glory down upon you this week.
And if not, next week -- we will just dance in the rain. 


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif

I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorkedholy cow 092Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know!   NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!

This weeks' theme was Weather.





About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.