Some of you may know that I do pride myself on having a bit of green thumb.

If you have any doubt, or just like pretty flowers: there is a Page For That

I miss my garden!!!
Naturally being in the Great White North, I can only garden for a couple months of the year -- thus you will find various amounts and types of "green" inside my home too.

Most are just your basic indoor house plants.

But one of them....had a little surprise for me this week -- so I grabbed my big girl camera and set to "up Close and Personal"
(click to enlarge)


I have no idea what kind of plant this is.    The blooms like very similar to a lily I suppose.
Or like an Up Sized Daffodil.

They really are big blooms!


I am in LOVE with this lime green colour in the centre



The problem is, I have no idea what kind of plant/flower this is!
Anyone know?



ImagesByCW Photography


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.