Yeah - It's Friday!!   
Congratulations: We made it again!
Good job everyone.


http://www.imageshunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Just-smile-its-Friday.jpg
source
I was still feeling the heady effects of being out of the house and amongst the mall people the other day.
Okay, it was all the shiny tech stuff at the Apple Store, that keeps shuffling it's images through my head like the Song of My People.


That I completely forgot about the Through the Lens Photo Project with Alison at Writing, Wishing, and Greta at GFunkified.


Yesterday's Prompt was Looking Down.

I had limited options since Left Brain was at work with the car and the kids were home, once I did remember.   So I was stuck wandering the house looking for something besides a minion to photograph.

Then inspiration struck when I heard a splashing sound in the corner.
Since I had not given any of the minions juice, it could only be one thing:

Canon Rebel T3: f/4.5, 32 mm, ISO 800
 This is a shot of my fish tank.
That is not a real turtle.   (that was mostly for ZooZoo - again.)
And I also missed the very real goldfish that was where the cool air bubble now resides....by This Much!   gggggrrrrrr
No matter how many shots I tried, Nemo was too fast.   I think you can see a tiny bit of his tail in the top corner.

I love the colours, and I love that I got the bubble/ripple.....now, if I can just figure out what the heck those 2 white dots are - and how to get rid of them. 

This project is intended to self improve, so feel free to leave constructive criticism and any advice.

Feeling Beachie

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, I (Hilary) list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. This week’s co-host is The Blustbutterfly!

The Statements:

1.   I love to have my cup of coffee in the morning after the kids have gotten on the bus.    All medication, it is said, should be kept away from children. 

2.  I mumble and mutter under my breath a lot when I'm really frustrated and impatient with children who are not listening anyway. 

Usually because they have already left the room.




3.  My least favourite household chore is loading the dishwasher.   It seems no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to do it right.   So says Left Brain. 

Meh; who I am to argue with him.

4.   When I walk through the ice cream aisle at the supermarket, I think how nice it is of Ben and Jerry's to offer single serving containers. 

http://www.moneysavingmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ben-n-jerrys.png
Now if they would only offer these 3 in a package:  there's your weekend right there!

Now I am off to focus my lens at the bottom of my freezer and see if I can discover something worth smiling about hidden under the frozen peas.

I'm a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough girl -- what flavour do you hide?


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.