Or..... How to Just Go With It When Mother Nature Is Drunk. Still.So it's Spring - did you know?
Personally, I was not aware.
I am sure if Spring had arrived, I would know. For one, I would have less clothing on.
And probably would be less likely to slip and fall when I exit my house. Probably.
Of course we had a snow blizzard arrive on our first day of Spring. And on Saturday, while Monkey Boy would be attending a friend's birthday party; we girls had planned a Spring Tea Party.
If you wish to do the same, and welcome shy Spring to your neck of the woods, here are some handy tips.
How To Have A Spring Tea Party In Canada
1. Shovel the driveway. Your guests should be able to drive into your driveway, and walk to your door without the use of a snowmobile.
2. Turn on fireplace approximately 3 hours before guests are expected to arrive. Goosebumps and princess dresses is not a good look.
3. Exchange leftover Valentine's and St. Paddy's Day decor for more spring like decor. Leave the snowman decorations out. Because, Spring is bunnies, flowers and Frosty. Apparently.
4. Haul out your Spring themed teacups and plates for the scary storage place under the stairs.
*Note: this may require a Left Brain'd sort, or a willing minion. Use your discretion.*
|table setting courtesy of Disney.....and Angel Girl|
5. Fill the bird seeder outside the big front picture window with birdseed in hopes of attracting first sighting of a robin. Hold Breath. (probably shouldn't do this for too long.)
6. Bake cookies of chick hatching from egg instead.
Because clearly, it ain't time yet.
Oh -- and any party is always better by choosing the right music!
for those of you with only snow to look at -- enjoy the lovely spring images and Have Hope!
We bought the movie this weekend.....and No way I was getting out of here without playing this song today.
Besides, Frozen.....it applies.
I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip. Co-conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Curious as a Cathy, Naila Moon of Just the Stuff You Know and Honorary co-conductor this for the next few weeks is going to be Danielle of Royalegacy. NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!
This Monday our THEME is A "FREEBIE" our Spotlight Dancer for this week Stevebethere has chosen ANOTHER FREEBIE!!! WOO HOO LET'S ROCK~!