I am really excited to be participating in this photography exercise with Alison and Greta


 It's a great excuse to get outside with my camera.
Well, except this week.
The prompt is Flower.

 I got snow.
There be no flowers.
Well, at least any new flowers that I can take pictures of with my new Canon Rebel.

But old flowers.....and an old iPhone 3GS?
That I had.

And I could really use a dose of Spring these days.
My Lilac bush -- this is how I know Spring has arrived!

creeping Phlox - another sure sign of Spring
Periwinkle mixes with red and yellow primrose

I cannot wait to be out in my garden this year!
If my crappy iPhone 3 camera (no flash) can take these -- I cannot wait to see what the macro lens of my Canon can do!

I know it's early to be thinking:  but, what first signs of Spring will you capture?

About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.