DO you ever wake up and just know you were going to have a good day?

Like nothing could possibly turn your smile upside down -- Life was THAT good.
So you couldn't wait to leap out of bed and go have All The Feels!!

My pic - Canon Rebel T3
Normally my first thought:  coffee is too far away.
Sometimes I get lucky and Left Brain is tuned into his marital ESP and then I get bedside delivery.

Or, your Featured Content Slider that went away and left you sad:  Is Back Again!
Yeah me!  With all the Learning And Computer Tech-E -Thing-A-Ma-Things!
(I edited my Welcome Message Box too - tutorial coming soon.)

All the kids were in school.  No sickies here!
I had my ladies real life Coffee Chat.

And then, I had a date with Left Brain and zucchini sticks were there!!
I LOVE when that happens.

But it was a very stressful, tension filled date.
There was a lot of yelling.  Some cursing.    I may have banged the table a few times.
I left the table once, maybe twice, for an intermission.

My good day was about to be ruined!!

And then, this happened:




And just like that, all was golden again.

Feeling Beachie

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, I (Hilary) list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  This week’s co-host is PAM from TROOPPETRIE she who came up with the last two statements.

The Statements:


1.  Tomorrow is another chance to be golden did you know?

You know that is not me being all Philosophical-A-Positive-Like, right?

Canada vs. USA hockey: Part Deux


http://www.alexchou.com/hockey/images/play-like-girls.jpg


2.  I really think I need a vacation.    Or a haircut.   Both would be golden.

3.  I would never own a Ouija Board.   I do not open doors to dark places!   Have you seen the place under my stairs?!   Do.Not.Go.In.There

4.   The craziest gift I ever got was a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs.

Honestly people!   Helloooo - redundant.
Left Brain has his own set.  Duh.


Thanks for a fantastic game USA Women's Hockey!    You definitely out skated Canada the better part of the game and deserved to win that Gold too.   Thanks for bringing the battle of the ice to us!  

No hard feelings, right?
Awesome, Stay Gold Y'all.

P.S.  Hilary's book is on sale for $0.99 - Go Now ---  Get It!!! 

P.S.S   I have a Guest Post on Faith over at Butterfly Masterpiece.   No, it's not about Olympic Hockey.   It's about the Friendly Faith of Rahab the Harlot.   Yeah, that's not the same at all.

Did you have any golden moments today?

About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.