I hope your hungry!

Today's menu features pancakes, meatballs....and one weird wiener! 

(all shots with iPhone 4)



Blueberry pancakes....and meatballs.
I think.


Also, I hope you like your hot dog "fully dressed."


 Now, if anyone can just tell me how to separate play-doh molecules according to colour, I think there might be a Nobel Peace Prize with our name on it.


Don't forget to play today.

 
ImagesByCW Photography



About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.