Now that I am branching out into photography, I keep my eyes open for interesting methods of displaying my photography.

The lovely Wayne and Heather over at Acting Balanced recently featured something on their blog that looked so cool and so fun!

If you want to make something cool - jump on over to Collage.com.

And the very next day, my mom showed up with cool trinket for the kids:




It's a fake butterfly in a jar -- and it flies around when you tap the lid.
There are batteries in the lid, and I believe the butterfly is attached by a string or wire.

It's pretty cool.   The kids love it.

No actual butterflies were harmed in the making of this post.


 
ImagesByCW Photography


About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.