Let the music play!!
I have missed my favourite Music Meme!

It has been all Buble Christmas music around here for the past couple of weeks, but I am putting Christmas away this Monday morning and ready to rock in the New Year!

All aboard for 2014!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif 
Myself as Mother Time Conductor on this Musical trip (XmasDolly).  Co-Time conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, and Honorary co-conductor this month will be our Becca from Every Day Life NAILA MOON of Just the Stuff You Know !   NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!

 This week is a Freebie week.


So...... what music will I be spinning this week?
I have no idea what kind of music is new for 2014.

But I do know who to ask....   Hey Siri!

http://distilleryimage9.ak.instagram.com/751689b8765911e3841c123ff65d194d_8.jpg

Oh, you sure are a smart one Siri, but um... Just.No.
I will not be playing that one.

How about a different Boss?
(new album due January 14th!!)




A band I have thought was pretty "boss" since I first discovered them back in high school, is also rumoured to be releasing a new disc in 2014.   For now, we will have to just enjoy this teaser from U2:



Oh gosh... I still love him   Bono love is forever.

Finally, how about a Boss Lady?
I very much looking forward to the duet jazz disc she will be doing with old boss Bennett!
If this one they did a few years ago is any indication -- It will be a fantastic collaboration.




What's playing on your music train for 2014?