Monday!
Again!

Funny how it always comes around again right after you're all rested and relaxed.

Which is exactly how Angel Girl looked this weekend while watching a movie by the fire.
It was bitter cold y'all -- I can't blame her.


Then she complained that she couldn't eat her snack all snuggled up like this.
Could I feed it to her?

Um, no.
You're not that cute.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif

I’m (XmasDolly) the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, NAILA MOON of Just the Stuff You Know and Honorary co-conductor this month will be our Becca from Every Day Life  due to the fact that our co-conductor Stacy will be taking a hiatus for a few weeks because she’s moving.  Yep our gal bought a beautiful house.  If you stop by her place you can take a peek!   NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!

This Monday our THEME  is coming from our Spotlight Dancer - Dave/MOODYmedia, and he has chosen songs about "FOOD"!

Food!  Glorious Food!!
So..... naturally.




And now, something for the grown-ups.
My college roommates and I were very fond of Midnight Margaritas.
Because Coconut!



One of my favourite food types is Cajun.
An Ex boyfriend of mine used to take me to this fabulous New Orleans style restaurant in Detroit that was soooo good!   Whiskey Chicken and Crocodile.....and always on the side:



And back to the kids.....we cannot resist this song....or the subject of it either:
(and since I am watching the Grammy's, Honourable Mention to LL Cool J's version)




Seriously, I want some.
Who's got candy?

About The Author
Leslie Botchar, aka "RoryBore", is a SAHM enjoying life one day - and one cup of coffee - at at time.
She has had several articles published in The Huffington Post, and hopes to one day marry her skills as Word Wrangler and Photo Ninja. Leslie spills it all on her blog Time Out For Mom, and invites you to join her for some Mom "Me" Time.
Connect with her: Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.