Happy Monday fellow music train passengers.
Welcome to a new day, and a new look here on Time Out For Mom.

I am so happy and pleased with the makeover, that I could fairly burst out in song.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_c5U1BLm4Z1o/R1FzqcNHIJI/AAAAAAAAAlk/eSvnTqsJrF0/s1600-R/Amy-Adams-as-Giselle-in-Enchanted.jpg
Enchanted
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gifBecause, that's what one does at pivotal points in life, non?

Thanks to Create With Joy, that is our theme today:  Songs in the Key of Your Life

No, I'm not going to sing on the blog.
One reveal at a time dear readers. 

XmasDolly, the Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors are my buds Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of  Curious as a Cathy, NAILA MOON of Just the Stuff You Know and Honorary co-conductor this month will be our Becca from Every Day Life !   NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!


 It may be true these days that Disney Princess is a young girls' first foray into world of how song and dance can melt your troubles away.    I am sure I was no less enthralled back in my day when there was only Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora.    My favourite always was Sleeping Beauty of the three.   But there was another name that caught my attention - Mary Poppins:  And There We Stop

 And I find her wise words to the Banks children, still prove true today.
Now, if only I could snap my fingers like her.



Even when I grew up and technically left the dreams of Disney behind, I still found no matter where I wandered or roamed;  the bare necessities were all that really mattered.



Music has always followed me.   A passion that must be sought out and enjoyed, and that I can only assume somehow sprung from the genetics of the father I never knew.   My musical tastes shifted and evolved very much over the years.  Different life stage: different musical genre.   With a few that stood the test of time.   Music far too varied to cover in a single post. 

Dancing, laughing, broken hearted, so mad you could spit, raise the flag, raise a little hell: music covers it all.   There's a song for every occasion.

But there's only one that completely covers a Whole Life.
At, least this life of mine.
There's only one that can truly set me free.



Unending love, Amazing Grace.
I can't think of anything more worthy to cause me to burst into song.

Everyone has a song to sing:  what's yours?