Remember how sick I said I've been lately?
How I am supposed to be resting?   Drinking lots of fluids?
(I've been good girl obeying Doc's orders.)

But....

Well... Friday night is a Date Night.
It's been booked for weeks.
The babysitter is already confirmed.

It's just dinner.   Nothing too busy or energetic.
I mean....really..... I will be sitting.    That's resting.

Um, pretty sure there will be fluids too.


Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank 
for you to fill in on your own blogs. This week’s co-host is CARLA from RANDOM RAMBLING 
she who came up with the last two statements.


The statements:


1.  Don't you love it when you get to spend a week in just laying in bed; reading books, watching movies, reading blogs, listening to wind howling outside.... and getting used to your own sick smell?

Yeah.  That last part.
After Day 3 it gets pretty old.   Also, boring.   Careful what you wish for.

2.  I wish there was/were less germ and viruses out there, but I would settle for  more really good drugs
Ones that actually CURE the cold, instead of just tricking you into thinking it's gone because you can now take a deep breath.   So you stand up to walk, and then "Whoa..... why's the room spinning?  And who just punched me in the gut?"  

3.  When I hear the word "fudge",  I always think of  how good that chocolate peanut butter home made fudge down the road tastes, and I haven't been there in awhile.

Or,
OUCH!!!  That really hurt and I really want to say something else, but the kids are in the room.

4.   My dream day right now is one where I am laying on a beach under the warm sun and reading books, or blogs.  Or snuggled up in the tiki hut watching a movie.  Or just laying in bed with my hon and listening to the sounds of waves crashing upon the shore.

Yes, I know I said back in #1 it gets old and boring and careful what you wish for.

But....Location is everything folks.

Cuba - 12 years ago - that old 35 mm camera again


All kidding aside, I AM feeling much better, and this is an important work related function for Left Brain.   So wish me luck that the Tylenol Cold and wine mix together just fine.

Have a good weekend and stay healthy!

Feeling Beachie