I am still feeling under the weather.

The silver lining is this cold has forced me to Be Still for a bit, and so I am almost caught up on all seasons of Downton Abbey.

This past Fall will be known as the Season Mama Watched The Telly.
I cannot believe all the great shows I have missed when I couldn't stay awake past 9 pm.

Don't worry though; I won't become a lazy boob tube obsessed sod or anything....

....because I know I'd better watch out, I'd better not cry, I'd better not pout and I will tell you why:

http://www.planetzot.com/img/toons/dw/mad_pen_xmas/mad_pen_xmas_img11.jpg
Santa Claus Has Come To Town!!
Ha - love that short cartoon.

Anyway, for Realz!



6 years gone and Angel Girl still afraid of Santa

but she's totally cool with the Mrs.
ZooZoo wouldn't go within 10 feet of Santa either.
She's more a Grab it and Run kinda girl:



Don't worry Santa -  Angel Girl does like you. 
You probably noticed once you got her talking...... There.Was.No.End.In.Sight.
Ever.

But you will be pleased to know, she is perfecting her cookie baking skills for you:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbKN9XkCcAAQW0W.jpg:large

You like pink sprinkles.....and LOTS of em, right?
Awesome.
To all a good night then.