We had quite the busy weekend!

A birthday party with friends on Saturday.
Our host had this very cool craft to do - since it was a girlie party.


 It's really easy to do.
All you need are those plastic ornament balls - the top comes off, and you pour some paint inside the ball.   Then get shaking baby!!
Viola!   A beautiful and unique bauble design for your Christmas Tree!

Even my 4 year old could do this craft:


Then Sunday we had a Christmas Party for the kids through my husband's work.
They do this every year and the kids love it.   There's a magician, the Pipe band and dancers perform.
And of course - the kids meet Santa and get a present.

So the weekend was basically all about the kids -- which is nothing out of the ordinary really.
Except, I  LOVE the Pipe Band and the dancers.
It awakens my Celtic Blood!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif
XmasDolly, Queen Christmas (per Naila-Moon, but how about Queen Elf hehehe) Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Elf conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog NAILA MOON of Just the Stuff You Know !   NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!

 The whole month of December is Christmas music.


 Here is my inspiration today:




Which naturally leads me straight away to:




Then I had to kick it up a notch:  Step Lively Lad!




This one brings back memories -- I do believe I performed this for Her Majesty the Queen when I was young!   Bring it on home kiddos!




You can consider this your official Call To Dance!
Merry Christmas!