We got a heap of snow the other night.
In other Canadian news: It's still cold.   I still have a cold.
That will basically be my news report for the next 5 months.

I have been trying to rest and take it easy -- which isn't hard when there are so many great Holiday movies playing.

Let's see, so far:  ScroogedElf, White Christmas and It's A Wonderful Life.
Die Hard.   Because of course. 
I love the movies.

Especially White Christmas for some of the best Christmas Songs Ever.
But there's other music too.   The kind that keeps me from running upstairs to grab some popcorn and another mug of N-E-S-T-L-E.....




http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif XmasDolly, Queen Christmas (per Naila-Moon, but how about Queen Elf hehehe) Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-Elf conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog NAILA MOON of Just the Stuff You Know !   NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!  BUT STOP THE TRAIN…… THERE’S ONE MORE THING EVERYONE A BIG “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR COOLEST ELF TODAY CATHY KENNEDY”!  DON’T FORGET TO TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHEN YOU ROCK ON OVER THERE!

 I love this next one.
Someone had a great imagination that came up with this:



Okay, this one was just plain fun.   And I  liked the festive beat added to the kinda Hawaii Five O sounds.  I didn't even know until the end what the ad was for.
but Surfin Santa's?   Yes Please.



Finally,  the epitome of spreading Christmas cheer?
An absolutely brilliant marketing campaign?
I don't know .....I don't care.
I was bawling by the end of this one....and I am not ashamed.
(also, Dolly Parton Christmas carol bonus!)



I am not sure what it says, when the commercials are almost as good as the movies.
But either way, this Monday finds me moved.