If you have been following along, you will know that I have been down and out with a nasty cold that almost made me pee the bed.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RycGZwqfYyQ/TXjeD9rfLzI/AAAAAAAAAEY/Ik1rq_RrezI/s1600/SW-sleeping-in-nyquils-loving-arms.jpgsorta.

It's No Sweat now that I said yes to drugs though.


Although, I am not sure if I am taking them for the sore red nose, the several ribs I think I have broken from coughing so much.....or the cold itself.

 It means I have not gone outside to play with the kids in the snow, and I feel kinda bad about that.
Sorta.

I have been getting very crafty lately though!   So there's that.
I could totally make the kids a snowman......inside.
And since I am co-hosting at the beach again ....and I just know how much Hilary loves me getting crafty.....have a Mismatched Sock Snowman.
You're welcome.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbU_1fGCUAAsT8J.jpg


 Find a tutorial HERE.

Feeling Beachie

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, I list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me .
If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is LESLIE from TIME OUT FOR MOM  (Holla!!!)  who came up with the last statement.

The statements are:

1.  I am a  feckin marvel of modern science.   Seriously, who else could be recovering from a nasty fall, a killer cold and an untimely visit from Aunt Flo......and still manage to Deck The Halls?!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbU97lGCYAAB495.jpg
garland, bows and lights on my banister

2.  When I was little I was very much a big tomboy.   Short hair, cowboy boots and a mean right hook.   Just ask the  little boys who called me "freckle faced dirty tomboy."

3.  Sometimes I just need to relax and take a deep breathe but I still haven't figured out how to convince the Irish within me to play along.

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.13619625.9998/fc,140x140,grass_green.jpg


4.   The best thing about the holiday......is that it is of course, for the children.  Or being with family.   Maybe the giving......and some getting.   Wait....gingerbread and shortbread cookies!!   And Oh yes!  World Peace, of course.......heck.... did I really pick this question??   This is a tough one.  

Take it away Wild'n'Crazy Guy!



Have a good weekend everyone!
Tomorrow I am off to to the tree farm to cough on people to get rid of this cold  pick out the annual Christmas Evergreen!