I reek of bleach.

I dream of bacon, but I be smellin bleachie.
(you see what I did there Hilary?)

And that can only mean one thing:  Company's Coming.

And you may now eat off my floors.

Although, I will serve you at the table with my freshly pressed Christmas tablecloth.
Because I'm just a nice host like that.

You know who else is a nice host?
I bet she smells great too.

Feeling Beachie
Okay, you know the deal – Each week, I list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me .
If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is BETH ANN from IT’S JUST LIFE – she who came up with the last two statements.



1.   How is it that I spend a whole day cleaning, and within 15 minutes of my children arriving home, it looks like an F5 tore through my house; oddly leaving only the roof intact?

http://www.digitalmomblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/clean-house-is-overrated.jpg
Sugar plums be damned!


2.  I can’t believe how much easier it was to lock them in their rooms with their game systems than to clean the whole house again.   Good parents know when a bribe is appropriate.

3.   I like my coffee and quiet in the morning.    Liking it and getting it are two entirely different things.

4.   If I could I would do nothing at all  all day long.    Just.Once.   And preferably I would be feeling.....and smelling beachie at the end of that day.

 Okay folks.   This is probably the last post for awhile now that Christmas holidays are here.
I got 3 kids underfoot that I have to keep from destroying the house, and each other, out of the goodies I baked and peeking at gifts under the tree,  and company to entertain.
Also, my mommy probably won't let me come out and play with you while she's here.
A Very Merry Christmas to all of you!

http://www.spunkmeyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/free-download-merry-christmas-beach-lights-3d-gif-animation-blog.gif