Welcome to Coffee Chat!

Who else is on a big time Sugar Rush from all the candy they stole sorted for their kids?

Much like the bottomless candy dish that is on my dining table, this week we are talking about songs that just won't Get Out of My Head.

From the Urban Dictionary:

Earworm
A song that sticks in your mind, and will not leave 
no matter how much you try. 
The best way to get rid of an earworm is to replace it with another. Be prepared to become a jukebox.
worst examples: "Mmmbop" by Hanson, "Toxic" by Britney Spears, "Quit Playin Games With My Heart" by Backstreet Boys, "This Love" Maroon 5, "Hey Ya" Outkast, "Memory" Sugarcult, and any Lauryn Hill song.

Now, you all know how much I love music.
Mondays are much less Manic or Blue for me because that's the day of my Monday's Music Moves Me Meme (say that 4 times fast) with XmasDolly.

So I don't necessarily mind when I song sticks in my head -- depending on the song of course.
And Adam Levine in particular can stay as long as he wants.   Right?  Right.

This is what is currently stuck in my head these days:




As many of you know, I have a 4 year old, and now that ZooZoo has also started school --- the questions:  they keep coming.
In My Ears All The Hours.

That she is home at least.
I suppose since she is away from me all day long now, she must just save all 326 of them up to be asked in the first 10 minutes off the bus.
38 Consecutive Questions?

pppppfffftttt!
You got nothing on me Uncle Buck.   

So as per the above advice, what would I replace those questions with?
Well, I suppose since it is a Mother's chore Job to answer her child's questions:  I can't really stop it.

If you can't beat them....join them.   Right?
Great.
here's the birthday card one of her little friends gave her at her birthday party.



Feel the worm.
You're welcome.

Next Week:   Inspirational/Motivational Quote.   Share one if you got one.