I am a little late getting to my Monday Music post.
The room makeover is finally done, so after the constant state of motion I was in last week: mama can rest today.

And I really, really need it because....I done broke my bum.
Yes, you read that right. And sure, if you got a great "crack" joke -- fire away.

We had a bit of rain on Sunday and I was walking out onto my back deck to get this great shot of steam actually coming off the deck when........whhoooooooooppppssss!

http://www.a2zchild.com/assets/images/botanical-pink-floor-pillow.jpg
arse over tea kettle down the slippery steps.

The good new is:   I saved my iPhone.

However, my back is not agreeing with being bent over the computer much today, and my butt doesn't want to sit on anything other than big, fluffy pillows.

So, do it right.
Do it pink!!



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gifWelcome aboard our 167th wk. of “Monday’s Music Moves Me”!  So, are you ready to Rock & Roll ?  I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!!  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK AND ROLL?  YOU KNOW THE RULES.  FOLLOW EVERYONE, STOP AND COMMENT AND ROCK THE HOUSE!

One of our Spotlight Dancers was Gillian/A Daft Scott’s Lass & today she would like something PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which was October (so we’re a tad behind, but who cares we’re doing it anyway), so our theme is a little ”PINK” in the title!  


Well, since I have clearly established my grace and coordination, had to be done:




And I could have sworn his favourite colour was purple.....and I guess he also like raspberry... also red.   Gee, he's a colourful guy.    And musical genius no matter what.....
(sorry video proved uncooperative)



And if I want a headache to go along with my sore butt, I just need some of this.
although, not the singer herself --- her I like.




Finally, since I can barely move let alone dance today, perhaps a good movie is in order?
The choice is clear:




To close, a sneak peek at the pink extravaganza bedroom:


Have a pinkalicious day everyone!