Happy Monday!!
I'm a little giddy.......because..... I GOT CANDY!!

One bowl for the kids......one bowl for me ;)

That is not even all of it - not by a long shot.    Aside from what has already been devoured?
There is a large Ziploc bag of mini chocolate bars hidden in the freezer; two plastic bags full of potato chips.  AND I sent one plastic bag of potato chips off with my dad to the hunt camp.

We are well supplied until Easter.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gifWelcome aboard our 165th wk. of “Monday’s Music Moves Me”!  We are back in business cuz Mama is back in town, and ready to ROCK & ROLL!  So, I said are you ready to Rock & Roll maybe give me some boogie oogie oogie…  I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!!  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK AND ROLL?  YOU KNOW THE RULES.  FOLLOW EVERYONE, STOP AND COMMENT AND ROCK THE HOUSE!

The Theme this week is courtesy of Ian Baird: Songs with Colour in the Title.

There were so many songs I could think of, and oddly a lot of them are my favourite songs.
Not sure what that means -- I guess it is all rainbows and jingles around here despite a recent rather boring posting...


The first one, is no contest - it must be done:
 



And we cannot forget the Man In Black:




And a final moment of silence - RIP Lou Reed





I just noticed all the videos I picked are in black and white.....
Curiouser.

But like I mentioned.....I already got LOTS of colour.

See anything you like?