I am going back to high school!

Never fear, this is a musical trip down memory lane, not an actual journey back to those hallowed halls.

Although, I am one of those few people it seems, who actually has good memories of high school.
Maybe because we had such great varied music in my day.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif
 
Welcome aboard our 168th wk. of “Monday’s Music Moves Me”!  So, are you ready to Rock & Roll ?  I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!!  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK AND ROLL?  YOU KNOW THE RULES.  FOLLOW EVERYONE, STOP AND COMMENT AND ROCK THE HOUSE!
This being the last week before Christmas Holidays, and a month of Christmas music to get us in the moody we’re going to by-pass a Freebie this week & do VandyJ’s  theme/high school music–what did you listen to in high school!  Sound like fun?


Music was so eclectic back in my high school years.   We listened to everything from old classic rock, to pop, to British New Wave hits.    The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, U2, The Smiths,  Duran Duran, to Pat Benetar, Madonna,  and Cyndi Lauper.

To narrow it down, I will choose hits from my last year in high school.

This was the last concert I saw during my high school years - I loved this band and I am Not Ashamed!!
And yes -- could totally do the dancing.
Just ask everyone at my husbands work Christmas party on Saturday night ;)




However do you want me..... however do you need me.....  Still love this one.




Aside from the new pop sounds, some old timers became new again.... (with a little help from Jeff Beck on slide guitar)




And speaking of fantastic guitar and old legends -- Just like love coming to town, is great music to me:





I think that is just about as eclectic a dance mix as you will ever see.
Now....if only I had a blank cassette tape around here somewhere, I'd mix ya up the Les Tunes Special.