A little note for all my American readers:
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.

John F. Kennedy

My own home was filled with wondrous words this early morning.
The sounds of children laughing, singing with their whole wiggling bodies as only children can do.   The thunderous pounding pitter patter of feet chasing down hallways  (makes it much easier to count those little blessings, doesn't it?)

But as their melodious words float back to my bedroom, a mom can't help but chuckle:

ABCDEFG
Gummy Bears are chasing me
One is red
One is blue
One is climbing up my shoe
Now I'm running for my life...
...cuz the green one has a knife.


Everyone all together!
538 more times!

You're welcome.
A little dinner music is always nice on the holidays.
Dontcha think?

Blessings to all of you on this day of gratitude!
Live...and eat.. well!

But don't let the green one near the turkey!