It's been awhile since I showed a Digital Scrapbooking Project I have done.

I don't have a lot of time to work on my digital albums these days, but every now and then I will putter away on a page.

However, I have also discovered that the program I  have, My Memories, also comes in very handy to do certain projects.
Currently, I am involved with a mommy's coffee outreach group via my church.  Our goal is to connect with other moms in the community.    Getting the word out required various posters and advertisements.   I was asked if I could do make the posters/flyers to hand out and for our display.

No problem!!
 
 


And here is the set up display:


What we might talk about over a cup of coffee?



A book study we planned for the next 6 weeks.


I am so happy with the variety of uses I have discovered with this software program.
Striking ways to show off my many pictures, beautiful and easy quick pages that make doing a poster of info sheet a snap, and even fantastic Word Art!

It pays to think outside the box sometimes.
Of course, coffee always helps too!

If you would like to learn more about My Memories Digital Software, just click on that rotating banner in my header to go to their website.   And remember, you can use my code  STMMMS33391 to receive discounts.


  
Hop on over to Julie's and see other quiet...or not, folks.