No no...don't go back and re-read that title.
You read that right.

And if you are a mom, you get that this is sometimes the ONLY place you CAN read.
In peace.
I left the "quiet" out on purpose.

Although, to be honest, I don't actually read very much in there.   I am just not normally in there THAT long.
It's not like I'm a man or something.    Full library stacked precariously on the back of the toilet.
Did you know Reader's Digest has some really funny jokes?
True Story. 

Anyway, bathroom reading is actually mostly done in the bath tub.
When the kids are in bed. 
Because let's face it:  No Mom Pees Alone.

I sure want to though:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Tvhy2GfKrHY/UTdPF9SH8gI/AAAAAAAABt0/zrs3cVjTx14/s1600/photo.JPG
BUY IT HERE!!

This was my latest read to accompany me into the bubbles.
 37 Stories that are sure to make you laugh, cry, wince, and have you either nodding your head in "oh yeah, been there" agreement,  OR, "oh thank the good lord above I did NOT have to go there" relief.

And if you click to enlarge the image, you will see the top notch bloggers who contributed those fantastic stories that will have you lingering in the bubbles way past your bedtime.  
(no, not really.  mom's don't actually sleep.  it's a myth.)

A blurb:
Motherhood is the toughest – and funniest – job you'll ever love. Raising kids is hard work. The pay sucks, your boss is a tyrant, and the working conditions are pitiful – you can't even take a bathroom break without being interrupted with another outrageous demand.

Hasn't every mother said it before? “I just want to pee alone!” 
- See more at: http://www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com/p/buy-my-book.html#sthash.Ui6Io0GR.dpuf
Motherhood is the toughest – and funniest – job you'll ever love. Raising kids is hard work. The pay sucks, your boss is a tyrant, and the working conditions are pitiful – you can't even take a bathroom break without being interrupted with another outrageous demand.

Hasn't every mother said it before? “I just want to pee alone!” 
- See more at: http://www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com/p/buy-my-book.html#sthash.Ui6Io0GR.dpuf
Motherhood is the toughest – and funniest – job you'll ever love. Raising kids is hard work. The pay sucks, your boss is a tyrant, and the working conditions are pitiful – you can't even take a bathroom break without being interrupted with another outrageous demand.

Hasn't every mother said it before? “I just want to pee alone!” 
- See more at: http://www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com/p/buy-my-book.html#sthash.Ui6Io0GR.dpuf

 Motherhood is the toughest – and funniest – job you'll ever love. Raising kids is hard work. The pay sucks, your boss is a tyrant, and the working conditions are pitiful – you can't even take a bathroom break without being interrupted with another outrageous demand. Hasn't every mother said it before? “I just want to pee alone!”

I really enjoyed this book.   I could relate to so much of it.
And I love the anthology style because it introduced me to some new bloggers as well.

The story telling can get repetitive after awhile; but the thing is, someone is bound to see themselves in at least one story.   So I liked that there were many different stories and styles.  The only thing I will caution is that some entries do use words of the 4 letter variety and can lean to the crass side, so if you are sensitive to that, you may skip over those ones. 

But overall, this one is a definite LOL.
Because it shows how we truly are all in the same boat.