As in previous years, our home will be packing 2 shoe boxes for Samaritan's Purse again this year.
I have also included my Sunday School class in this great Giving Season!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JLsxHGDbi-k/Ul1a0pR8tJI/AAAAAAAAGAY/jQVFbNqdScQ/s1600/DownloadedFile-1.jpeg
Go Here for Info
The kids are all excited to send a box filled with goodies to some waiting child elsewhere in the world.

And that makes my heart happy.

I made a handy info sheet using my digital scrapbook program My Memories Suite, to assist them in how to pack the shoebox.

Feel free to print, pin or pass around to anyone else who might be interested.



I hope that you will join me in this most worth while Christmas Charity.
If so, feel free to head on over to Hymns and Verses to grab the blog button below for your sidebar, as I have done.

Hymns and Verses


National Collection Week: Nov 1-25 (click for info)

I plan to follow up with additional posts as we gather items for our boxes.