Now that I have devoured all the turkey in various forms and pumpkin pie goodness, it's on to Spookier things!

And my house, thanks to needing to work off all that turkey and pie, is very clean and ready for the new Boo Season.
Except -- I can't find any of my decorations.
I gotta stop putting things in garbage bags for storage.

But on a Sunday afternoon?
Seems impossible that I cleaned that well.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif
 
Welcome aboard our 163rd wk. of “Monday’s Music Moves Me”!  We are back in business cuz Mama is back in town, and ready to ROCK & ROLL!  So, I said are you ready to Rock & Roll maybe give me some boogie oogie oogie…  I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!!  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK AND ROLL?  YOU KNOW THE RULES.  FOLLOW EVERYONE, STOP AND COMMENT AND ROCK THE HOUSE!

 So our theme this week is “Denise from DMT has suggested “spine tingling tunes”/Halloween songs.“!

 I don't know if everyone would consider this song "spooky", but the way Paul's normally soft pop voice sounds on this Beatles track gives me the spine tingles.    When I hear this song, I always think of it as a precursor to Metal

And of course, a crazed mad serial killer comes to mind also....




Something about this song always sets my hairs on end.   The storm on the soundtrack - perfect creepy setting.   Or, perhaps it's a sense of foreboding.....or the idea of the killer on the road.




Despite the fact one of  my celebrity husband is a Zombie Killer; one of my fave scary movies is about Vampires: The Lost Boys.   It has a blend of the campy (courtesy of the Corey's) and the truly scary - to me anyway - Kiefer Sutherland.   Like, seriously - I don't ever want to meet Kiefer.   He scares me.
And this song from the movie absolutely brings the chills:




Finally, how many of you remember this intro?




What songs make you afraid of the dark?