You know how everyone looks forward to the weekend because they get to finally do some R and R from the long hard work week?
Yea, me neither.

I don't know if you have noticed recently that quite a few recipes have been showing up on my blog home lately.   (And there are more to come.)

Aside from the fact that I actually do have more time now to prepare better meals -- it seems word may have gotten out and this weekend marks our 5th straight of having company.

Did I mention Canadian Thanksgiving is next weekend?
At my house?

That's 6 for those of you keeping track.

Mondays are now all about relaxing.
I believe that is the first time in the history of.....All The Words...that has ever been said.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif

Welcome aboard our 161st week of “Monday’s Music Moves Me”!  We are back in business cuz Mama is back in town, and ready to ROCK & ROLL!  So, I said are you ready to Rock & Roll maybe give me some boogie oogie oogie…  I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!!  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK AND ROLL??? THEN LETS DO THIS THING!!!

LADIES INTRODUCING STARTING THE MONTH OF OCTOBER OUR NEWEST CO-CONDUCTOR NAILA-MOON!  LET’S WELCOME HER ABOARD!  CLAPPING & CHEERING INSERTED HERE!  THANKS MICHELLE FOR JOINING US, AND FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB.  YOU KNOW THE RULES.  FOLLOW EVERYONE, STOP AND COMMENT AND ROCK THE HOUSE  AND I KNOW I SPEAK FOR ALL THE GIRLS WELCOME ABOARD MICHELLE AND THANKS FOR JOINING US!


 Since I was the Spotlight Dancer previously, I got to pick a theme, and this week is it:

Guys and Dolls
(songs about men, woman or both either in the title, or the song itself)


First up - what inspired the theme:   Guys and Dolls from the play Guys and Dolls
featuring Frank Sinatra, Johnny Silver and Stubby Kaye




How about some Brando from the same movie?




I can never resist this one -- you must sing along and loudly:




Kinda throws you off a bit when you have a bff (girl) named Jessie though.
rock music is like that: Sometimes......it's confusing....




And other times.......heck....I give up




Keep on rocking girls and boys.
And Pats.