Wishing you a very happy and safe holiday!

 http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jRRmT_I2CqA/Tq5WE5LwsSI/AAAAAAAACvU/r9fHUa5Zf8g/s1600/Halloween+gifs%252C+animations%252C+jack-o-lanterns%252C+grim+reaper%252C+ghosts%252C+frankenstein%252C+...+pumpkins%252C+animated+halloween+gifs%252C+haunted+houses%252C+myspace+halloween%252C+skulls%252C+...+gifs%252C+skeletons+caldron.gif

especially if you must carve fancy pumpkins as I attempt each year.
I swear every year I am never doing this again, and then....I spy some cool pattern.
but I did scale it back from previous years....
 
Top Row is This Year: scary face, Minion, bat face and all 3 on the porch: the rest are previous years and include cats, R2D2, Tinkerbell, a spider and a ghost.   Plus the tiny one that is ZooZoo's pumpkin and has plastic features.   Because no matter how bad she wants -- she isn't big enough to use knives.

Happy Halloween everyone!
Get out and get some treats, and if you do a trick -- be kind.  
Be Funny, but kind.