I got it! I got it!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IgQKzCzunlM/Ujd7Sy1MS6I/AAAAAAAAnh0/pW01iiTl-j8/s360/McD%2527s%2BPumpkin%2BLatte%2Bcopy.jpg


Okay, so it wasn't THE HOLY GRAIL of Pumpkin Spice.....but I also still got change from a fiver, so yeah....I'm Lovin' It.

And with change left over, well I can just drive on over to Tim Horton's because:

http://www.timhortons.com/us/images/homepagetouts/WEB_PumpkinSpice_October2013-US.png


Pumpkin, pumpkin everywhere!!
What else?   Gimme gimme gimme

 http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D7EIAcCe9ik/Ui83s_Pl_pI/AAAAAAAALWk/JdE9S7SS8nQ/s1600/Fotor091011159.png

Yes, Yes, YES!!
I'll try them all!
 
It's a good thing I am all excited and pumped up on pumpkin infused caffeine, because I got co-hosting duties today!!
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h363/feelingbeachie/followfriday_edited-2-1.jpg

Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. 
If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email:  
This week’s co-host is LESLIE FROM TIME OUT FOR MOM (me!) she came up with the last two statements! 
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED SOME STATEMENTS!
Spread the word about this hop…. tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post.
This week’s statements:

1) The best part of the day is when the kids all come off the bus and run towards me crying "mommy! mommy!"
Yes, I am surprised. 
Being at home with them all the time, I didn't get to have those kinds of moments.
 
2) The first thing I do in the AM is make hot chocolate for the kids, and coffee for me.  It's a nice little morning ritual I started with my firstborn.  It makes for a nice easy start to the day.
 
3) If I hear one more thing about Disney Princesses, or Barbie or Bratz being a bad influence on my daughters, I'm going to stab my own ears with a fork. 
 I don't worry about this because my daughters have many examples of strong, smart, confident and frickin cool women in their real life.   These are the woman I talk about, go to for advice, lean on for support:  this is what they will grow up seeing in action.  This is what will be raised up.
 The other stuff?  It's just play.  And those stories?  They aren't real.  Even my 3 year old gets that. 
Lighten up.

4) Tomorrow morning I am going to grab me a spice latte and then go do some Aquafit.


Because regular coffee and just Zumba makes Rory a dull girl.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqcN-V4X6UDF4hkwxKkuMGcqp23BaMN3VQGskz-b0rxJQvJBMt