First Monday of Autumn!
Yes, that is my subtle hint for someone to bring me a Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Take pity on me -- I am 30 minutes from the closest Starbucks.
And since Left Brain is off at work - which means our vehicle went with him, and despite being decaffeinated ...... I do have lots of this around here:

http://www.reedyforkfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/cows-tongue.jpg

Yeah - I feel ya Bessy!!  
Exactly how I feel about those Lattes! 

Somehow I don't think Bessy is going to give me a ride to the Big City though.
Guessing she will be moving on to greener pastures.

I shouldn't lament on my lacking of lattes, but rather Moving Forward onto better.... and more musical things.   Thanks for the prompt Mark!

And even though I am latte-less, I think I can still summon the energy to get moving because.....

Spotlight Dancers
I'm in the Spotlight!!

XmasDolly, Conductor here on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog NAILA MOON of Just the Stuff You Know who is sticking around for a bit upon my request, and if  I’m not mistaken… knock knock… is there anyone home cuz I believe our Stacy girl is back with us. So, lets all welcome her back with some good ol’ Rock & Roll!  WELCOME BACK GIRLFRIEND!  WOO HOO!  SO LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!  We’re eager for your train to arrive so we may follow you to the next stop & hear your tunes!

 Once again, our theme this week is Moving Forward -- which I am interpreting as songs which inspire you.

One of the most uplifting and positive songs ever delivered by the Great Satchmo




When most people feel like giving up, throwing in the towel.....they blast that Rocky tune.
Me....I'm more of a wear my sunglasses at night kinda gal:




And I highly doubt that this is exactly what Mark thought up in his man cave -- but I couldn't help it, when I heard the theme, it just popped right in there:




Okay then, Curtis Mayfield just might have more of what we are looking for:





http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif
So this is what is inspiring me and getting me moving forward on this first chilly Monday of Fall.

Unless, you really do want to come on over with a Pumpkin Spice grande.
We'll have a Dance Party!!

Cows optional.