Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Music Moves...nope. nope: too much cake

Comments
 
Last outing I lamented about how old I was feeling.
My Zumba class may have had something to do with that.
And I probably should have mentioned that I started having children in my mid 30's......so having a 9 year old puts me....
.....well, I was never one for math.  Knock yourself out.
However, I now know it was likely the combination of the Zumba, the 9 year old, AND the cold that arrived last night.
It comes in threes.
That's math I understand.

Still, after a great weekend celebrating my eldest birthday and having my mom here for a visit, I do feel much better; in terms of spirit. 

So it's Monday and I am supposed to be up and Rocking This Place.
But.....um....well....there was birthday cake.

so first, I was all like this:

http://www.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/eating-gif.gif

but my mom also showed up with 3 pies.  And Tim Horton's smiley face cookies.
And the birthday morning pancake and bacon breakfast.

and I may have accidentally made an extra sugar fix snack mix for the loot bags.  accidentally.

so then, I was all like this:

http://musingsofaquarterlifecrisis.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/mean-girls1.gif


Yep.   Definitely time to bust a move.

PhotobucketOur lovely hostesses, XmasDolly, would like to thank you for joining the party and as always JAmericanSpice,  Stacy UncorkedJust the stuff ya know Cathy Kennedy are happy that you came. Now, it's time to get our groove on with you so remember to link up and shake your bootie with the fellow rockin' blogger buds below!

INTRODUCING STARTING THE MONTH OF OCTOBER OUR NEWEST CO-CONDUCTOR NAILA-MOON!  LET’S WELCOME HER ABOARD!

It's a Freebie Week!

Everyone on the dance floor!



everybody get loose now!   No faking it now.




I love the juxtaposition of the classic tango dance, with the in your face street version:




 I love to dance and feel inspired to go find Left Brain and work off all the sweets from the weekend.
Unfortunately Left Brain is also Left Foot.
As in, 2 of them.
 

I Support

I Support
Click for Info
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff