If you've been following lately, you know that despite my list of impractical, yet certainly necessary items, that I dragged to the beach with me: I did not get my mommy's beach day out.

pout.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_WdYXVnolea8/SjMeUgxS-eI/AAAAAAAAAk0/GbCHKR_c3VM/sad%20eeyore_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg?imgmax=800



Seriously; if you plan to camp, or do a day at the beach with me -- you just gotta know:  it's gonna rain.


 

Just stick an Eeyore tattoo on my ass and be done with it.






But I don't want you to get the impression that it has been nothing but grey skies and rain around here.  Definitely not!

Even our recent family reunion, despite driving through 3 downpours on the way there:  Dry Event.
(well, that is if you don't look in any one's cooler.)

Here's some of our Family Fun and Sun so far in Summer 2013:

(you can click to make full screen)




**I'm not entirely happy with how this movie/slideshow turned out.... you can view the full size pictures via slideshow at this link also.**


How has your summer been so far?

See what other's are not saying at Hilary's this Wednesday.



http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h363/feelingbeachie/followfriday_edited-2-1.jpg