My poetic muse Janice over at Gathering Graces has fun new meme to play.

The Meme Game


“The Meme Game”

In this game, I will post a pic of one of my kids with a funny message on it.  I take a lot of pics, so I usually catch a few of the kids with an unintentionally funny pose or expression.
As your host:  I will post the “challenge photo” on Monday.
Your mission:  Take the blank photo provided and write your own caption, blog it, then link up.
Your alternate mission:  Post a pic of your own kid, with the same pose/expression, your own caption, blog it, then link up.
 All participants:  will get their post Tweeted, Facebooked, AND G+(plussed?), and Pinned!
Please DO…
  • keep my copyright IF you use my photo.
  • grab “The Meme Game” button on my sidebar and include on your post.

So here was Janice first entry for the contest:  (her own pic)

http://i2.wp.com/gatheringgraces.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/cj-fist.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=470%2C470

Seriously, can you handle all that cuteness?

For this first time out -- I just couldn't resist that cuteness myself; although I did toughen him up a bit.

Check it out:



Ahhh, I think Dory.......and Chuck Norris would be so proud.

Want to play along?
Just come up with your own Caption and link up with Janice by Friday.