Woot, Woot!!
Home again.

And happy to report, thanks to some good luck charms in some great friends that shared our camping adventure this year, AND some great tarping by Left Brain:  DRY!!

Yes, Yes.
I was a happy camper.

Now.....to be a good blogger!   Just give me a few days to get out from under the mountain of laundry and camping dishes that need to be washed; and I will be back to visiting all your blogs asap!!

Unplugging......it's ssssoooo hard folks.    But I do highly recommend it.
From time to time.
Mostly with longer periods between the "times."  :)

And to make my Monday even happier??

Spotlight dancing people!!

Spotlight Dancers


XmasDolly, Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor for the month of July has been held over due to lack of volunteering is our very own NAILA MOON (APPLAUSE) of Just the Stuff You Know.  Thank you very much Naila for agreeing to stay over. (APPLAUSE-HUGS),  NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!  We’re eager for your train to arrive so we may follow you to the next stop & hear your tunes!


This week is a FREEBIE.
And since I am so happy to be home and nothing has bit me in over 6 hours........ first up should be obvious:




One of my favourite songs right now.
It's actual my alarm on my iPhone that I wake  up too!
Except, I tend to just want to lie in bed and listen to the song.   which defeats the purpose, but still - great song!




Okay, so you cannot really dance to this one, but since I did just returned from camping....and Colin cracks me up, enjoy some laughs too:




Finally, since I should be dancing....who else can always get me on my feet but the Prince himself.
(sorry for the wait.....and the French, was the only place I could find the song.  it's a rare B Side to When Doves Cry.)




Happy Monday......and come get groove on!
It's a great way to start the week off right!