Did I mention Left Brain is on a long string of nights?
Did I mention?

I may have mentioned. I can't remember.....

....I can't remember much of anything because......Left Brain.....nights  *yawn*

soooo tired.

Because my husband is working nights.

Seems Legit.

Must stay awake.....




XmasDolly, Conductor on this Musical trip.  Co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor for the month of July has been held over due to lack of volunteering is our very own NAILA MOON (APPLAUSE) of Just the Stuff You Know.  Thank you very much Naila for agreeing to stay over. (APPLAUSE-HUGS),  NOW LET’S ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!  We’re eager for your train to arrive so we may follow you to the next stop & hear your tunes!

It's a Freebie Music Monday


I know...
Let's Get Loud!!!




Let's get movin!!




Alright......awesome.

Now.....let's take a nap.




Catch y'all on the flip side.