Um....well yeah. this is rather embarrassing.
A certain season seems to be lingering at our house....


Notice the Christmas lights still on the tree?
 And this still in my garage window....

Yes.  That is in fact my Christmas wreath.  Still hanging

 Now hold up.  Before I shatter any illusions of  you thinking I am All  Together Mom, who gets All The Things Done ..... on Time.

There is a very good reason for our seasonal decorations to still be lingering.
Several good reasons actually.

One only needs to peer through all that festive greenery: 

overcrowded behind the tree lights

There are birds in my wreath!

Also.....lots of poop.   thanks for that Nature

 The 4 squished birds flew away just after I took the picture.

I guess Christmas is finally over. 

Linked up at Hilary's.

 Photobucket