Susi, over at Boca Frau tagged me in this fun meme.
And then, so did Jennifer over at Just Jennifer.

So, of course, how can one say no to such fabulous bloggy friends?
You just can't.
Besides, it's easy as 1,2,3....  or, in this case:  ABC



It’s the beginning of June and that means – time for some Old School Blogging with Elaine and her co-host Jennifer and it also happens that Kerstin, a fellow German living abroad, in her case, Canada, tagged me in this month’s meme.
Don't forget to tweet about Old School Blogging with the hashtag #OSBlog and please tag your friends (there's even a place for that...) And most importantly, Have Fun with it! 


 A. Attached or Single?   Firmly attached.  Everyone should have a Left Brain to see them to Forever.

B. Best Friend?   That would be that better half mentioned above.    Just don't tell him I said "better half", m'kay?    Marriage is a delicate balance.....  :)

C. Cake or pie?  pie.  I miss my late grandma's blueberry pie with an actual physical pang.

D. Day of choice?   Any day I wake up.   It's always a good thing.

E. Essential Item?  Coffee.  which goes pretty nicely with "D" above.

F. Favorite color?   red/orange....is that technically "coral"???

Oh well, this:



G. Gummy bears or worms?  Sour patch kids please.

H. Home town?  Brockville, Ontario, CANADA

http://www.robhuntley.ca/photos/i-ZCN8GcG/0/S/i-ZCN8GcG-S.jpg


I. Favorite Indulgence?   is coffee an indulgence?  I assumed it was more accurately filed under "survival item".    Fine....my fangirling has been known to runneth over.

J. January or July?    July.   The water up here is warmer.....also, softer to land on.

K. Kids?    You mean, do I want yours?   Um, no thanks.   Got a full house of 3 already thank you.

Monkey boy 8, Angel Girl 6, ZooZoo 3

L. Life isn’t complete without?   well, now that you've seen how cute my kids are, if I don't say "they complete me" --- I just look like the Worst Mom Ever.    Will it save me if I say "Hope."   You gotta have hope. Always.

M. Marriage date?    August 9, 2003

N. Number of brothers/sisters?   oh boy - this can get messy.   the simple version is:  4 step brothers, 1 step sister, 1 half brother

O. Oranges or Apples.    Wait.... I thought you couldn't compare apples to oranges?   blueberries

P. Phobias?   I used to be really really scared of driving.   your head hitting a windshield does that.

Q. Quotes?

Hillel the Elder: "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?"

This would be the tattoo, if I could get it:
http://my-hebrew-tattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hebrew-tattoos-if-i-am2.jpg

 R. Reasons to smile?    a perfect cup of coffee, your favourite song on the radio, you found the perfect gift for that special someone,  family, friends,  perfect pie crust, a cold beer on a hot day, a glorious sunset,  a picture of the bursting dawn -- because you're sleeping in, your crush smiled at you, children laughing, the smell of bread baking, a perfect bloom, wearing PJs -  All Day Long,  hugs, a hot bath and a good book, sitting on a beach watching waves crash upon the shore, raindrops on the roof..........enough mush already, this makes the Fangirl in me smile Huge:




S. Season of choice?   summer.  

T. Tag 5 People

 Brenda, Janice, Hilary, Tami,  and Kerry

U. Unknown fact about me?     1979 was the International Year of the Child

I was chosen to represent my hometown, Brockville, in a parade and I got to ride on a float with the big time news anchor of the time, Max Keeping.   I know my mom has the actual picture somewhere in a box.  

V. Vegetable?   fresh green beans and sugar snap peas

W. Worst habit?    definitely that trucker thing.  And I don't mean driving.

X. Xray or Ultrasound?    Am I hurt?  Or pregnant?   Because it matters....

Y. Your favorite food?     BBQ!!!

Z. Zodiac sign?  Taurus




As always, play along....or not.