So, I spent all of Sunday in my garden.
And when I say "All"....I do mean all the hours.
well okay.....5 of them to be exact. Still that's a lot of weeding and watering.

Thanks to all the hard work I have done on the soil the last couple of years, my garden has come in so so lush and full this year. Which is a good thing: unless plants get so overcrowded that you cannot see the blooms.
Kinda defeats the purpose right?
Also, one particular plant, Bee Balm, was doing so well -- it was choking other plants out. And holy crap; I don't remember the tag saying it was like...Giant Ginormous size.
It was hiding all the plants behind it.
Soo......complete overhaul.

Folks: there is not enough water to quench my thirst after such work in 35 humidity.

Thank goodness I got some wine left.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-I5ojV440g/UJcMF_vUg8I/AAAAAAAAJj0/lxbixMxCy6s/s1600/th_retromusic1-1.gif

 XmasDolly, Conductor of this Musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy’s Blog and introducing our Honorary Co-Conductor for the month of June is our very own NAILA MOON (APPLAUSE) of Just the Stuff You Know.  Thank you very much to Becca for serving last month! (APPLAUSE-HUGS),  It’s Time to ROCK THIS PLACE & get this TRAIN rollin’!  We’re eager for your train to arrive so we may follow you to the next stop & hear your tunes!


I am a little too stiff and sore to be dancing this Monday; but it is a Freebie week so I am going to try my best.

I think you'll sense a theme here anyway.



If only I had so many arms -- the work would have went faster.




That reminds me -- I have NO roses in my garden.
Must fix that.

This next one is a pretty good example for next week's theme of celebrities in music videos.
But is also a pretty stand up song on it's own merit too.
Bruce Springsteen is the best story tell ever!




And finally, the reason why I always have music playing in the garden, but also makes me want to cry:




Notice they were all nice, easy, slow songs that you can just kinda sway.....and not really move to?
Perfect to just lay back in the hammock, sipping some ice tea.....and enjoy the scented view.